Mentors and Advisors
MyBioGate Global Challenge seeks experienced advisors and mentors from life science industrial parks, corporations, as well as investors, clinical experts, and service providers who are qualified to invest, partner and establish projects in China.
Mentors shall work with projects to establish and polish business plans, marketing, and fundraising strategies. Mentors must assist the project in connecting with various Chinese resources and partners, raise the first round of investment, select the home-base city, and establish a Chinese operations team.
1) Must have more than 10 years of experience in business management, venture capital, or clinical application, and have a substantial understanding in the specific field, market trends, business models, technical prospects and other aspects of the project;
2) Assist the organizing committee in conducting an objective evaluation of the project, and provide the project with on-going, hands-on, in-depth counseling to enter and take root in the Chinese market;
3) Must demonstrate unquestionable professional ethics and invest sufficient time towards the success of the project.
- Priority working with the preferred projects in China Market on multiple levels
- Opportunity to recommend industrial parks for projects to land in China
- Free to participate all project roadshows
- Prioritized opportunity to join the cross-border acceleration camp
- Multiple media promotion for personal brand exposures
Advisors will evaluate and recommend projects based on the true business needs for successful investment and cooperation and conduct substantial business negotiations and docking cooperation with projects.
- The advisor’s company shall have a demand for project investment or cooperation in the related field;
- The advisor must a manager-level contact for the industrial park, enterprise, and/or investment institution, and makes decisions on project evaluation, docking, and business negotiations.
- Priority access to preferred project and opportunities for interactive communication with the project;
- Attend business roadshows for free;
- Prioritized opportunity to join the cross-border business acceleration camp
Mentors and Advisors 2020
Min-Chu (Mike) Chen, Ph.D.
Chairman of the Governance Committee and
Member of the Compensation Committee
Partner at Windi Capital
Assistant to General Manager, Hainan Shuangcheng Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
Zhou Ping, Ph.D.
Jiangsu Provincial Institute of Industrial Technology Biomedical Department
Senior Business Manage
Director of the Investment Promotion Center, Taizhou Medical Hi-tech Industrial Development Zone
Senior Project Manager, Cannova
Areas of expertise: IVD
Past Mentors and Advisors
Managing Partner Chaperone Investment
Pharma & Biotech Advisor
Biomed Executive Advisory Council
Virtus Inspire Ventures
VP and Head of International Business Development
Duan Wang, Ph.D.
Senior Manager of Business Development
Jiangsu Hengrui Medicin Co., Ltd.
Niels Christian Ganderup
Senior Investment Manager
Kamilla Rolsted, Ph.D.
Life Science Sector Specialist
GM of European Region
Loon-Tzian Lo, M.D.
Lomier Holdings, Llc
Lang Sheng Investment Group Co., Ltd.
GuoQian Venture Captial Investment (SuZhou) Co.,Ltd
GT Healthcare Capital Partners
WEGO HOLDING CO.,LIMITED
Medical Implant Device National Engineering Lab Director
WEGO HOLDING CO.,LIMITED
AMERICA P & G CO.
ZhuHai Institute of Advanced Technology Chinese Academy of Science
President of Shanghai New Drug discovery Institute
Renvigor Biosciences Co.
Beijing Huiyu Biomedical Technologies LLC
Top10 Entrepreneurship Tutors of Zhejiang Province
Oriza Seed Fund Management
Business Development Manager