MyBioGate accelerator case study (F202)
The F202 project is a biopharmaceutical R&D company with advanced bispecific antibody, ADCs, and tumor vaccine platforms. The company has cooperated with many well-known Chinese pharmaceutical companies, including Chia Tai‑Tianqing Pharmaceutical and Luye Pharmaceutical.
Goals and Achievements
- Partnering with top-tier industrial parks and obtain policy supports.
- Seek more professional, convenient, and efficient cross-border services.
- Based on the project requirements, the MyBioGate Team analyzed each target location’s characteristics, medical resources, human resources, and policy advantages of each industrial park in China. Finally proposed the preferred park location for the project.
- The Team organized in-person/online 1-on-1 partnering meetings for the project with the top tier industrial and life sciences parks.
- F202 is currently in the final communication stage of the detailed implementation rules and is expected to land in November 2020 officially.