Senior Partner Program
Join our Senior Partner Program to assist innovative healthcare projects and teams to successfully launch in china. Apply today!
- Collaborate with our global team to source high-quality projects and talents globally, assist in projects launching at MyBioGate partnering industrial parks and corporates.
- Recruit more than 12 high-quality, innovative projects that are willing to enter the China market every year.
- Facilitate at least one selected project each year tolaunch the business in China, with the investment ofMyBioGate Fund; facilitate three or more projects every year to register at one of our partner industrial parks in China.
- Attend 3-4 MyBioGateevents each year and deliver speeches on behalf of MyBioGate(events will be in China, the United States, Europe, and other countries).
Have a strong background in the healthcare industry, with senior management experience in pharmaceutical or medical devices companies, research institutions, or investment funds.
- Compensation of $50,000/y;
- Act as the project manager and receive 20% of MyBioGate’s interest in the project which him or her bring to China;
- Grant the right of co-invest in the projects invested by MyBioGate Fund;
- MyBioGate Senior Partner title, MyBioGate work email, and business cards.
Become a Partner
We are looking for local strategic partners to join us in the Challenge and Accelerator program. Partners’ roles and responsibilities vary from different cities, with requirements including:
- Promote the Challenge through the website, networking channels and business partners;
- Recruit healthcare innovation companies to apply *(MyBioGate will provide the necessary support, see below for details);
- Application follow-up and progress coordination;
- Select suitable companies;
- Recruiting, selecting, notifying, and coordinating with advisors and expert committee (*Chinese partners); and
- Survey and feedback collection.
Partners will be recognized at each event, and during the promotion of the Challenge, including:
- Challenge website logo display and linking to Partners’ websites;
- Online and offline event logo display; and,
- All marketing materials for event promotion.