We are looking for local strategic partners to join us in the Challenge and Accelerator program. Partners’ roles and responsibilities vary from different cities, with requirements including:
- Promote the Challenge through the website, networking channels and business partners;
- Recruit healthcare innovation companies to apply *(MyBioGate will provide the necessary support, see below for details);
- Application follow-up and progress coordination;
- Select suitable companies;
- Recruiting, selecting, notifying, and coordinating with advisors and expert committee (*Chinese partners); and
- Survey and feedback collection.
*Additional logistical Support Provided by Mybiogate
- Website and application system:
MyBioGate will maintain and update the MyBioGate Global Challenge website to support ongoing event updates. Applicants can submit their applications online. Partners will have an administrator account to view and organize all applications.
- Marketing materials and Press Release:
MyBioGate will provide design files and promotional materials to all partners. We will also continuously send out marketing and press release materials, which Partners may use for ongoing promotion.
Partners will be recognized at each event, and during the promotion of the Challenge, including:
- Challenge website logo display and linking to Partners’ websites;
- Online and offline event logo display; and,
- All marketing materials for event promotion.