Case study (MyBioGate Accelerator)
Project T336 is a photoacoustic tomography technology from an American company, with leading technology for breast cancer screening. Its prototype is in the clinical trial phase in the U.S., and is finding its product-market fit through hospitals in China.
Given the enormous potential of the China market, the company seeks professional cross-border service providers to help it accelerate growth in China.
Goals and Achievements
- Accelerate pre-market circle, find highly-efficient cooperation.
- Quickly raise investment and start-up capital. Raise 50 million RMB ($7.14 million USD); complete the technology transfer and registration, and enter the market within three years.
- Establish operational and marketing teams, find offices and factories, connect clinical resources, establish sales channels, and so forth.
- Obtained 45 million-yuan ($6.43 million USD) investment from the MyBioGate Fund, Jiangsu Industrial Technology Research Institute (JITRI), and Taicang Biomedical Industry Fund.
- The project expected to land in Jiangsu by August 2020, with a 10,000-square-foot. office and factory space.
- Clinical research supported by Grade A hospitals in China.
- Established a professional marketing team for product registration, certification, as well as sales channel establishment.
Set up a project acceleration team
Evaluate and disseminate project core value
China market development strategy & plan consultation, and business plan polishing
Financing and cooperation resources partnering