MyBioGate Global Healthcare Innovation Competition is a cross-border platform that connects global innovation companies in healthcare with the growing market, capital and resources in China. It aims to help companies from overseas find out and connect with trustworthy Chinese investors, corporates, and service providers. 50 Finalists will be sponsored to participate in a 5-day business development trip in China in Nov or Dec 2019 to meet 100+ vetted investment firms, pharma, and medical device companies, governments and service providers.
sponsored by :
- Wego Travel Prize: 5 selected candidates will receive cash prize from 5000 to 7000 RMB, get an invitation to Weihai (Headquarter of Wego Group) to visit Wego and its subsidiaries. All trip expenses in Weihai will be covered by the organizer.
- Selected candidates can also enter to win additional cash or investment prize:
- Wego Gold Prize:￥30,000;
- Wego Silver Prize:￥20,000;
- Wego Bronze Prize:￥10,000;
- Investment of ￥1 million~30 million by Wego Angel Fund depending on cooperation intention of both parties;
- Wego group is able to provide full range of cooperation for award-winning enterprises such as landing support, manufacturing, CFDA registration and distribution, technology introduction, JV or investment in China.
sponsored by :
- Participate in a sponsored trip with other US qualifiers in healthcare track in the fall in 2019. (including: economy-class round-trip flights, accommodations for up to 7 days in China.)
- Tailored B2B matchmaking services to meet with at least 20 potential partners and investors across China.
- Media coverage and promotion in China.
- Potential funding and policy support from the local government.
- Cash prizes and certificates.
Opportunity to win:
- National media and live broadcast coverage and promotion.
- China expansion support services from hosts and potential funding and policy support from the local government.
- B2B Matchmaking Services
- B2B matchmaking meetings tailored to meet your current China expansion needs and purposes will be arranged within our extensive network of partners, investors and talents in China.
- China-ready coaching
- Receive valuable China-ready training from mentors and industry advisors
- Receive expert recommendations on how to expand your business and develop your innovation for the Chinese marketplace.
June 2 Preliminary, Philadelphia, U.S.
Sept 10 Preliminary, Boston, U.S.
Nov 10 Preliminary, Hamburg, G.E.R.
Apr 30 Online Preliminary
Jul 09 Online Preliminary
Aug 06 Online Preliminary
Aug 20 Online Preliminary
Sept 03 Online Preliminary
Sept 24 Online Preliminary
Oct 29 Online Preliminary