Case study (MyBioGate Accelerator)
Project M186 is an international leading single-cell cDNA automated library construction kit with high-throughput and multi-channel detection technology. The company focuses on equipment R&D and the development and implementation of the technology in the single-cell detection related fields.
The company is highly optimistic about the enormous potential of the China market. It anticipates the MyBioGate Accelerator can help the project shorten the pre-market circle and facilitate high-efficient cooperation.
Goals and Achievements
- Quickly raise investment and start-up capital in China.
- Establish a complete supply, test kits, and research services sales network, sell the product to 50+ research institutions in 3 years.
- Partnering with Chinese industrial parks and obtain local supports, complete technology transfer.
- Obtained 10 million RMB (approximately 1.43 million U.S. dollars) capital investment.
- The project landed in Suzhou at the end of 2019, received local support with start-up capital and laboratory space.
- The company is in the process of forming the sales team for product distribution.
Set up a project acceleration team
China market development strategy & plan consultation, and business plan polishing
Financing and cooperation resources partnering