Partner at Windi Capital
Assistant to General Manager, Hainan Shuangcheng Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
He has five years of experience as a VC investor in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry, seven years of experience in strategic management and investment mergers and acquisitions in pharmaceutical companies. Xinlin has served as the deputy general manager of the investment management department, strategic management department, and business leader of China Resources Double Crane (Stock: 600062). He has also served as (Stock: 002693) Assistant to the General Manager at Shuangcheng Pharmaceutical, where he was responsible for strategy, investment, and BD. Xinlin mainly leads Xuantai Pharmaceutical, Zhiyan Shanming, Yuxi Pharmaceutical, Qingpu Biological, Limin Pharmaceutical, Sinochem United Pharmaceutical, SECCO Pharmaceutical projects, etc.
Xinlin graduated from Beijing University of Aeronautics and Astronautics and the University of Detroit, with a bachelor’s degree in financial management and a master’s degree in Business Turnaround Management.
Yingdi Capital focuses on angel and VC funds in the medical and health industry, mainly focusing on:
- 505B2 (analgesia, skin, ophthalmology, neuropsychiatry, tumor and pediatric medication)
- Polypeptides (gastrointestinal tract, diabetes, autoimmune diseases and rare diseases)
- Innovative drugs (oncology, neuropsychiatry, ophthalmology, dermatology, hematology, autoimmune diseases, metabolic diseases, gene therapy and rare disease drugs)
- Pediatric medicine (NICU and OTC)
- IVD, genetic testing, innovative biotechnology platforms, etc.